Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cadence, Rocky, CeCe, AND PENGUIN BAND!!!!

Hi, well on ice cold is gonna be pretty busy because I have found that Cadence, Rocky, CeCe AND THE PENGUIN BAND!!!! (2 MEMBERS I THINK) WILL BE ON ICE COLD THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
7 AM CP TIME IS THE NEXT TIME YOU'LL HAVE A CHANCE TO MEET THEM! (I'LL MAYBE MAKE THAT ONE! BUT IDK!)
4PM CP TIME IS THE LAST TIME YOULL SEE THEM :(
Meanwhile... Here are some picture! Lol Cadence did NOT want to leave! She said bye and the rooftop and then kept saying bye all the way to the town.. XD Check it out!
Now check out this pic with Stompin Bob! (same server, but nobody really left the snow forts to follow him lol!)

Now.. Look how CRAZY the snow forts were!!! Everyone was in there: CeCe, Rocky, Franky AND Cadence (And Stompin Bob at one point until he went into the Epic Show Room!)

You can't really see CeCe directly, because some penguin is walking on her lol, but she is the one saying "Let's shake it up!" in the picture, towards the bottom!
Well, this was the 11pm-12pm meet for me, I will TRY to catch the 7 AM CP TIME one, but I make no promises! 7 AM is so early XD!
If I don't, Good luck! 
Oh and once again, wait on server ice cold an hr before whatever time the mascots come. So for the 7am, meet TRY to wait at 6 am, its best, if not you can try to get in a 7am. For the 4PM meet, wait on server ice cold at 3pm! 
Don't hold me to this because I don't know if it changes, but their route of rooms seems to be this:
1. Backstage
2. Epic Show Room
3. Snow Forts
4. Plaza
5. Forest 
6. Cove 
7. Forest (passing forest to go to mine shack)
8. Mine Shack
9. Roof Top 
SO, If you cannot get in one of these rooms, wait at some of the rooms after that room on the list above! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment