Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Buying clothes at the ultimate jam

If you have been to a club penguin's music jam in the past, you know that club penguin usually has items available for members to buy along with a backstage pass. Club penguin does have clothes to buy for this year's party, however, sadly, there is no backstage pass to buy. You can look at the clothes available to buy at the snow forts! (almost everything is at the snow forts! XD) The clothes stand aka "Merch" is located at the bottom right of the snow forts room:


The costumes are pretty cool! You can buy rocky and Cece's clothes there, and other cool things! Check it out:
I am curious though because club penguin had penguins wearing outfits I've never seen in their video and I thought they would come at the music jam, but nothing came. So I don't know. :/ Sorry if I got anyone hope's up. :/
Well thats it for clothes, Rock on! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment