Friday, June 1, 2012

Avengers Come To Club Penguin

Hi guys, I logged onto club penguin and found something very exciting! PENGUINS DRESSED UP AS SUPER HEROES! I looked closer at the penguins and i saw that those super heros were all members of the AVENGERS! That's right! THE AVENGERS IS COMING TO CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yes, Club Penguin updated their home page with avengers and added a new login screen for the avengers! Check it out!
NEW HOMEPAGE:


New Login Screen:
 I think this is the first time that club penguin has included a pop culture genre in their game. I think it is very different and even weird since it has never been done before. However I am excited to see what they do with it and I hope that it will be decent. I cannot believe they chose the avengers, that was like a pg-13 movie and club penguin is rated G so does that make club penguin pg-13 now too? It is a weird thing, I never expected this, it is definetly a thrill, and I chose to see behind the lines as to why club penguin did this. So, Why did club penguin do this, you might wonder. Well, my theory is that club penguin is trying to appeal to all audiences, avengers would please the little kids, because well, kids like super heroes, but it would also please the teens or even adults because of the movie in theaters. So my theory is simply, club penguin did this to get more money and fans and to keep them. On my last note, this is very neat and I am very much excited to see what they do with it. 
If you have something to say about this, please do by commenting on this post or any avengers-related post on this blog.
For now, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! :D
Club penguin style catalog cheats coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment